May 23, 2013
Calendar for Kids is opening its doors to enthusiastic individuals that would like to run their own calendar. Running your own calendar is a great opportunity and ideal for a stay-at-home mom/dad looking for extra income or could work for a great secondary income as well. In order to be successful in running your own calendar, you need to be enthusiastic, motivated, dedicated and organized. You must also not be afraid of doing sales, as that is how you make money. Your income will consist solely of a percentage of advertising sales.
Overall, running your own calendar is an amazing and rewarding opportunity with little up-front costs! It is flexible and most work can be done from home!
Some things running your own calendar entails are:
- Doing research, primarily online, in regards to events taking place in and around your location.
- Maintenance and organization of a website. Note: No technical knowledge of website maintenance is required as that is done by someone else.
- Maintaining an email account related to the website and responding to inquiries and requests.
- Selling advertising spots on the website and within newsletters.
- Preparing a bi-weekly newsletter filled with kid-friendly articles.
If you think your location needs Calendar for Kids and if you think you are up to running your own Calendar for Kids location, please fill out the form below.
* Required Fields